ASACERT is an Accredited Certification Body for Quality Management Systems. It has been accredited by the UK Accreditation Service UKAS, the Italian accreditation body ACCREDIA and the Dubai Accreditation Department DAC. Asacert currently has about 1000 customers ranging across sectors.
“Quality”, as how the world of certification means, is the company’s ability to meet the needs of its customers.
The tool for quality products is the Quality Management System according to ISO 9001.
The Quality Management System has the primary objective to satisfy customers who then become the core of the system. Starting from a careful analysis of the needs of customers (customer satisfaction), the Quality Management System leads to continuous improvement of our products and the effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
The principles of quality management, which ISO 9001 is based on, are:
- Customer orientation;
- Staff involvement;
- Process approach;
- Systemic approach to management;
- Continuous improvement;
- Decisions based on facts;
- Mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers.
The introduction of a quality management system within a company involves significant benefit. The certification has a positive impact on the company public image, recognizing a higher quality in the eyes of potential customers, with positive implications in terms of sales and marketing.
Among the other advantages of quality certification can be identified:
- involvement and sharing with all staff of culture and tools of quality;
- application of models and tools to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of services / products offered, thus enabling a continuous improvement;
- increased competitiveness, guaranteed by the highest standards of quality;
- international certification of a third party;
- continuity of the self-assessment process that allows to monitor and continuously improve processes, products and services;
- prevention of defects and reducing costs.